Saturday, May 3, 2008


So today my best friend Grace came over to visit with me...I was so thrilled! I haven't seen her in awhile..she lives far..I wish I could see her more...so she is having a baby...and I got to see the little boogers ultrasound pics...well it looks so so cute already...I'm so happy... This year is going to be full of happy babies! Im waiting on about 8 of them but really the only two that matter the most is my sissy's in june 2, csection date..and Grace on holloweenie.oct 30 or so.. Still don't know what she is having..my sissy is having another girl..natalia Isabel..named after me...wish is a bigger honer than everyone thinks. So here is a pic of little lucky and gracy's baby.
I'm so lucky though..I still can't believe I will be it's godmother! Wow..it's a big deal to me. More than I show. My insides are smiling!

LIV

No comments: